Simple Veggie Pizza!

11:47:00 PMUnknown




So.... oh my goodness, this "pizza" is amazing. A simple, delicious, healthier pizza alternative is JUST what I needed in my life. And the whole family loved it, so WIN.

Here is how to get this into your mouth.

Ingredients:
- 1 whole grain flatbread (try to find one that is under 100 calories)
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Cheese (I used feta and mozzarella, sparingly)
- Vegetables (I used red pepper, tomatoes, and spinach)
- Seasoning (I used black pepper, kosher salt, a roasted garlic and herb and a garlic and parsley seasoning)

Preheat the oven to 375.

You can either spread the olive oil over your flatbread using a basting brush OR drizzle it over your veggies. Artfully (or not) arrange your veggie and cheese choices on your flatbread. Sprinkle with your desired seasoning. Cook in the oven for about 10 mins (it may take less time - keep an eye on your pizza). Pull it out once the flatbread is starting to crisp up and the cheese is melted.

All that is left is to be super happy as you eat your yummy pizza.  Enjoy!

For my 21 Day Fix friends, this would be a tsp, 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 blue. =)

Lv,
Courtney

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form