Concerts, Mousse, and Bare Babies

10:25:00 PMUnknown

So for Mother's Day my sister (Kristen) got me tickets to go see Ben Folds at House of Blues. That is pretty awesome considering I am a)not her mother and b)huh? But despite my confusion as to the WHY she got me the gift, I was SUPER grateful! Her husband, Colby, and her said that they wanted Kyle and I to have a night out. And so we did. It was a blast, of course. I adore Ben Folds and always have an awesome time doing anything with Kris and Colby.




Mother's Day was nice, nothing super special. Since I just got a car, I didn't get a gift from Kyle (Sophie) but that was fine. I did eat fajitas and mousse cake and STILL lost a pound. Thanks for giving me an awesome metabolism, P90X!



So, this evening something hilarious happened. I was trying to change Sophia's diaper and put her into her PJs and she was -as she always is lately- trying to flip over joyously onto her tummy. Well, she manages to pull that off and she was lying there looking adorable the way naked babies do and I hear my husband walking down the hall. I tell him to brace himself because he is about to walk in on the cutest thing ever. Right when he gets there and looks, Sophie starts to pee. A lot. Kyle just looked at me like "Why?! Why would you show me that?!" That definitely gave me the giggles. He had to stand her up so I could wipe her down and clean/sanitize her changing mat. Kyle took the opportunity to work with her on turning a light switch on and off (he does this a lot) and she stayed free as a bird (naked) the whole time. Adorable.



Night, all!
C

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was headed to bed and saw your post...my husband does the light switch thing with mimi too awwww So happy you had fun at Ben Folds.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form