Operation Weight Loss and 1st Birthday Planning

11:11:00 PMUnknown

Hey everyone! Just a quick update... I have gone into Operation Quick Weight Loss mode. I am being SUPER strict for the next 15 days to end my 30 day self-imposed challenge as well as I can. Today I worked out twice. Yes, twice. During the day I did hardcore high-resistance cardio on the elliptical then tonight I did 55 mins of endurance also on the elliptical. The elliptical and I are great friends. I get more of a workout on it than the treadmill plus it is more gentle on my joints. Not to mention the added bonus of it being able to trick my brain/mind which hates running but will tolerate anything else. It is all psychological, but hey, if it gets me moving who cares how it is done?And -wait for it- Kyle made me breakfast and lunch today. I gave him permission to control what I eat for the next 15 days. This might sound odd, but you all have got to understand what a crazy disciplined mind set Kyle has when it comes to eating right/losing weight. And he knows what he is doing since he managed to lose 20+ lbs way faster than me and keep it off AND keep working out to keep his body fat % low. Kyle can be a bit... annoying when it comes to decision making or his idea of what is right, so here is to hoping I don't want to strangle him at the end of the next two weeks. We'll see.

I ordered Sophie's birthday invitations! Exciting! (personal info is marked out... obvs.!) Front and Back:
I also bought my skirt for the party:
A safari feel, right? The only problem is that it fit perfectly when I tried it on, but I re-tried it on today and it was loose. And I am only down 1 lb since buying it, so I don't know? I did switch the skirts and belts out and I know I got the size I thought I tried on, but maybe I was mistaken and the smaller size was the one that fit? It is weird. But it is a clearance item, so I have got to go exchange it before they are all gone. Anyway, it is not really my normal style, but I really like it! I am pairing it with a dark brown tank top from Old Navy and those gold bird earrings you all see me sometimes wear in my vlogs. FUN! Just for kicks, here is Sophie's dress:
It looks really long in this photo, but it isn't in real life. And I am ordering her a matching bow from a girl online.

Alright, to bed I must go!

Night!
C

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm interested in what the "kyle diet" entails, you should keep a food log! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your last 15 days!!!!!! Super cute stuff for her birthday. We are doing a jungleish theme. The baby shower and his room were jungle theme... I will be all jungled out after this year! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the skirt and dress you found to go with the theme. I don't think I've ever really seen anyone match their outfits with the birthday party before. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form