funky glum feeling9:57:00 PMCourtney Hale
Do you ever get that funky glum feeling just randomly? (Or maybe not randomly... it is lady time.) I have that right now. Boo-urns. And it's dumb, because I had an awesome day. I think it is b/c of a couple of things.
1) For someone who calls themselves a "Stay At Home Mom" I sure am fully booked with freelance gigs. 1 corporate, 2 weddings.
2) I am feeling left out / lonely for my friends from Austin. =(
3) I am really behind on my personal video editing which is my fav pastime... but no time to do it.
4) I lost two MORE pounds really quickly but then got my you-know-what so I have to wait to see my actual progress until it is done. And that is really annoying.
5) Baylor (my college, class of '04) lost to Duke in the Elite 8 and it was so close.
Oh, well. It will pass... it always does. =)
On a positive note, I just uploaded a short video clip from a couple of years ago that I found. It made me laugh. Also, I am about 7-10 lbs MORE than my current goal weight in that vid and I realized I like how I looked then, so I may not want to lose quite as much weight as I originally was thinking.